Don’t you love a free printable? I sure do. I remember when I first started reading blogs, many of my favourite design blogs were found as a result of searching for free printables. I’m particularly fond of gift tags, so now that I have a blog, for the past two years I have designed a set of Christmas gift tags to offer as a free download for my own readers. It’s becoming somewhat of a tradition around here and I can’t believe it’s already time for the third edition.
And just for the record, Christmas is a mere 31 sleeps away. Eeeek!
Last year’s tags were done in red and grey type and proved to be pretty popular. This year I wanted a more simplistic look and opted for a monochromatic watercolour design – with a dash of humour of course. The great thing about monochromatic designs is that they look good on a variety of card colours. So for those of you who are planning a rainbow Christmas, look no further!
This year, I’ve also expanded the set to include 9 different options. The phrases are a shining example of my extraordinary wit… or lack thereof. You can decide.
- Catch you at the mistletoe
- You wished for what?
- Go ahead & prepare to be amazed
- I hate gifts, said no one, ever
- Your gift… that I kinda wish was my gift
- Jingle Schmingle
- Get your best-gift-ever face ready. It’s show time!
- Jingle all the way. No one likes a half baked jungle
- Oh relax, it’s gluten-free
Let me know which one is your favourite!
You will need:
- This set of reindeer gift tags – free download
- Cardstock of at least 180gsm
- Single hole punch
- Ribbon, cord or embroidery cotton.
For those of you who would like to check out last year’s printables, click here.