I’m surprisingly well prepared for Father’s Day this year. I’m not entirely sure how that came about, since I’ve been feeling particularly frantic lately, but then who am I to question such a formidable show of diligence (LOL!) – let’s just roll with it.
Truth be told, I’ve seen a bunch of cute stuff for Father’s Day on Pinterest in the past few days, and since I do so love a bit of customised stationery, I thought why not try a little something homemade for our own superdad. Treats were the first thing that came to mind because honestly, what dad doesn’t love a treat… and everyone loves a labelled jar, right? Or is that just me.
Anyway, I am digressing, as usual. The point is that I am here to share these free printable labels with you.
This free printable set of labels has been created in a such a way that you can either print them on card and use them as tags that are tied around the next of the jars with string, or you can print them on adhesive/label paper and stick them directly onto the container (my preferred option).
Here’s what you’ll need:
- The free printable templates: energy drink labels | adhesive labels | tags
- Card for tags / adhesive paper (or paper and glue) for labels
- For tags: single hole punch and string
- Jars in varying sizes and shapes (keep them small-ish for snacks at work or on the go)
- A variety of his favourite snacks (although raisins and nuts are kind of essential to some of the labels)
All that remains are four easy steps: Print, trim, attach and surprise dad!